Modelling Tools - PME
All tools are double-ended, high quality plastic and usable with both edible and non-edible materials. Select from:
- Bone Tool: Use to smooth curves when modelling and to cup and frill gumpaste petals.
- Flower and Leaf Tool: Use for shaping and veining gumpaste flowers & leaves and for general modelling when using gumpaste, fondant, modeling chocolate, etc.
- Blade & Shell Tool: Use for cutting and marking gumpaste, fondant, marzipan etc. The shell end creates simple embossed shell patterns on cake edges and borders.
- Scallop & Comb Tool: Use to cut scalloped edge cut circular holes in plaques and emboss mouth shapes on faces. Use also to make ”stitch” lines or to score parallel lines.
- Scriber Needle-Thick: Use this thick scriber needle for marking and creating patterns on cakes , cookies, and cake pops coated in royal icing or once hardened, sugarpaste, fondant, marzipan etc.
- Bulbulous Cone Tool : Use for making Garrett Frills from gumpaste, fondant etc. Both ends of the tool are extremely useful when modelling 3-D animals, figures and flowers.
- Cutting Wheels Tool: With a different size wheel at either end, use for cutting small and intricate shapes, ribbons etc. from rolled fondant, gumpaste and marzipan.
- Quilting Tool: One end is a “stitching wheel” tool for marking stitch designs on ribbons and strips of sugarpaste, rolled fondant or marzipan. The other end is a curved modeller for imprinting, veining, and shaping.